Please note the guidance and advice detailed below
In addition to the usual criteria for donation (see Can I Donate?):
Person with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection
- You must not donate until at least 7 days have passed from the resolution of symptoms
Person testing positive for Coronavirus but with no symptoms
- You must not donate until at least 7 days have passed since the date of the last positive test
Contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus
- There is no obligatory deferral period provided you remain well
Person with Post-Covid Syndrome (Long Covid)
- Can be accepted if it is at least 6 months since all symptoms, including fatigue, have resolved.
Person undergoing occupational or other routine surveillance for COVID-19
- Donors who have regular testing for the presence of SARS-CoV2 (Coronavirus) (eg healthcare workers) can be accepted to donate provided they have not had a positive test for SARS-CoV2 in the last 7 days.